Certified Facilitator Program
Cultivate local expertise to transform your schools
A cost-effective professional learning option
The Certified Facilitator Program is offers an opportunity to regional candidates that are interested in becoming qualified facilitators of our MAP Foundation Series Workshops. Candidates will participate in an initial certification training, as well as annual on-going training to stay up-to-date on the content.
With our Certified Facilitator Program, you can build local support for smaller districts in more remote locations where access to resources may be limited. Our “by educators, for educators” heritage drives us to ensure a great experience for all who partner with us—no matter where you teach.
The Certified Facilitator Program is designed to be a three-year commitment with ongoing support and training.
Our program features:
- Support for the selection of facilitator candidates
- Self-paced online resources for capacity building in product knowledge
- Quarterly facilitated webinars
- Two days of on-site training for each workshop certification—online components are also available
- Observation and feedback from an NWEA facilitator consultant
- Opportunities for shadowing NWEA facilitators in the field
- Summary reports on workshops delivered and participant feedback provided to the service center
- Unlimited online access to facilitator and workshop materials
- Leads hundreds of workshops nationwide navigating difficult topics with ease
- School-based math specialist and instructional coach
- Supported teachers district-wide on problem-centered math programs
- Passionate about helping partners effectively using NWEA offerings